- Insufficient volume in relation to the patient’s morphology
- Sagging breasts
- Areola too low in relation to the inframammary fold
Before the operation
The size of the implants is established according to the patient’s wishes and morphology.
We strongly recommend that patients stop smoking at least 30 days before the operation. If patients are taking aspirin or anti-inflammatories, they must stop taking this treatment at least 10 days before surgery.
During the operation
Duration: 1.5 – 2 hours
- The incisions are made either around the areola or under the inframammary fold.
- No drains are used and the sutures are absorbable.
- The implants are placed behind the mammary gland or behind the pectoral muscles.
After breast augmentation, patients will experience significant post-operative pain as well as discomfort when changing position. Some temporary swelling (oedema) will occur.
To fully appreciate the results of the surgery, it is necessary to wait 6 months for the breasts to recover their suppleness.